The Somerville Auxiliary Police Department is asking for assistance from other auxiliary units from with in Massachusetts to assist us again during our annual Jingle Bell Run on December 18th, 2016.
• Date: December 18th, 2016
• Time: 0900 hours – 1400 hours (Approximate Start time and end time, times may be subjected to change)
• Location: Somerville Police Department (For Briefing and Post Assignments), 220 Washington Street, Somerville, MA 02143
• Duties: Assist with traffic control, crowd control, assist in keeping crowd off race route, detouring traffic around closed off route, observe and report need for police assistance
• Contact: Auxiliary Lieutenant Anthony Rossi at email@example.com or Via Cell: 781-307-0138
All interested units are requested to contact Auxiliary Lieutenant Anthony Rossi with the names of the officers and number of cars (not required) that will be assisting the Somerville Auxiliary Police no later than November 12th, 2016.
Any auxiliary department is welcome to assist, armed or not. This is a great opportunity to network with other departs and strengthen the concept of auxiliary statewide. As with any auxiliary assignment this is a non-compensation event.